How It Works
Choose your required Document & pay
Choose any document you require and proceed to checkout
Fill required details
Fill your personal details on success page
Schedule Call with Lawyer
Select time slot to speak to the Lawyer to discuss your requirements
Delivery of your Document
Get the document delivered on your registered email ID within the promised time
- Manner of use
- Restrictions in use
- Ownership rights
- License to use
- Limitation of liability
- Governing law and dispute resolution
- Amendments to Terms
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Information Technology Act, 2002
- Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules 2021
- Copyright Act, 1957
- Trade Marks Act, 1999
- Consumer Protection Act, 2019
- Senior Expert Lawyers: We will get your document drafted/reviewed by Senior Expert Lawyers, skilled in IT laws. You can track the progress of your document on our platform at all times.
- 4.8 Customer Score: Clients are delighted with our service! They have consistently rated us high because of our focus on delivering quality output and providing regular updates.
- Responsible Delivery: Our team of experienced business advisors are just a phone call away. Our team will ensure that your interaction with the expert lawyer is smooth and seamless and the document draft is delivered to you within the committed timeline.
Our standard deliverables for every document drafting includes:
- 45 Minutes of Talk-Time with the Lawyer for drafting/reviewing the Agreement
- First draft of the documents will be delivered to you within a maximum of 2 working days
₹3999₹ 6999 (45% Off) ₹3000 Save
Frequently Asked Question
- It prevents abuse of the website or the application usage.
- It provides remedies in case of abuse.
- It secures the ownership of the content in the website or the mobile application.
- It reserves the right for the website/app owner to terminate the access of certain users in case of abuse.
- It limits the liability of the website/application owner.
- It provides for the manner in which the disputes are to be resolved.
The term 'Intermediary' refers to the website that interacts with its user in any manner. This covers almost every modern day website or application.
It is generally placed at the bottom or the website.
Is it mandatory to appoint a grievance officer?
Yes, as per IT Act, 2000, it is mandatory to appoint a grievance officer who will handle all the complains of the users in a timely manner.
What our users have to say
Best place to get the legal documentation done. I like following things about LegalKart: a) Instant support from the customer care team. b) Exhaustive list of documents and they also draft special requirements of documents c) Beautiful Customer App and Dashboard where I can store all my documents and see the progress of delivery. What they can improve: a) Their Website gets slow sometimes b) They offer only two iterations of the document. Ideally it should be 4 times at-least. c) Offer less discounts. But having said that; overall its a Go Go for anyone looking for a reliable legal documentation.
Nikita Paranjpe, Entrepreneur, Jaipur
Prakhar S, VP Engineering, Mumbai
Kishore K, Software Developer, Bangalore
₹3999₹ 6999 (45% Off) ₹3000 Save